- Outer: 13.37″ x 11.62″ x 6″ Inner: 11.81″ x 8.87″ x 5.18″ that is designed to secure two handguns or combination with gear.
- IP67 Waterproof protection for up to 1 meter fully submerged with a rubber gasket lining.
- Pressure Equalization Valve Multiple Layers Of Pluck And Pull Foam
- TSA approved, two padlock adaptable fittings allow for secure storage at home or on the go.
- Designed To Hold 2 Standard Pistols or Handguns (depends on configuration). Stackable Design. Crushproof. Includes a limited lifetime warranty
The Eylar 13.37” inch Mil-Spec elite protective gun hard case is designed to secure your handguns for transport or storage. Check gun safely with TSA on flights as we have designed this case to meet TSA’s strict requirements for firearm transport on airplanes in the USA (TSA luggage lock fittings). A crushproof folding carry handle makes this case easy to transport or store inside of a backpack or other small bag. Injection molded from reinforced high pressure polypropylene plastic that is waterproof and crushproof. Adaptive pressure equalization valve to release built up air pressure allowing for atmospheric compensation when transported at high / low altitudes and within cargo vacuums. A waterproof seal is formed when the case is latched closed applying pressure to a rubber gasket that is molded to the perimeter of the case. Fully submerged waterproof protection for up to 1 meter. Resistant to extreme heat and freezing cold with a working temperature range of -20° F (-29 ° C) to 140° F (60 ° C). This hard gun case comes with 3 layers of foam designed to keep your valuables and rifles firmly in place, 2 fully customizable pull & pluck cubed foam layers and 1 layer of egg-crate foam padding for the lid. Two press & pull snap latches secure the full length of the gun case. Fit up to two handguns securely with an inner storage area of : 11.81″ x 8..87″ x 5.18″ inches. Two pad lock adaptable fittings allow for secure storage at home or on the go. Featuring edge to edge crushproof protection up to 3,000 lbs of directly dispersed weight. Uniform ridges on the top and bottom create a in line stackable design for multi case transport. Built to last Eylar cases are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.