About this item
- ✔Save Money & Space-Just one durable, sophisticated, compact multi tool with a folding design can fully save your space . And you spend very little money on just one pocket knife can achieve five functions , knife/saw, pliers, can opener, opener, and a screwdriver with a 9-in-1 bit set.It is your preferred tool for projects at home, at work, or at camp sites.
- ✔Stainless Steel Multitool-The multitool pocket knife is made of 440C stainless steel with premium hardness and rust resistance. The multi tool knife weighs 7.7 Ounces. Black oxide multifunctional knife sports a sleek, stealth look.
- ✔Designed for Safety-To prevent from accidentally hurting your hands, The blade will be locked when it is open, and if you want to fold it, then you need to press the liner lock to unlock the blade then you can close the blade. Ergonomic Handle Design, Grooved handle design for easy grip, This equipment is designed for all use habits.
- ✔Easy to Carry- All little tools could be folded easily without taking much place and there is a nylon cloth bag, which can be directly stuck on the belt and the bag for easy carrying.
- ✔Best Gift for Outdoor Activities-Kingmax multitool is the best gift for adventure seekers. If you are looking for a great gift for that special someone in your life that loves to outdoors survival, camping, hiking and hunting.
Kingmax Multi Function Pocket Tool Kit
Whether you need to get things done at home, or you’ve gone camping, fishing, or hiking and you’re hesitant about the idea of packing the whole toolbox, Our multi function pocket tool kit has you covered. The pocket multitool comes with a neat nylon belt sheath and package box. So you can put it in your belt which adds its convenience. It is a good choice as a gift for those who like outdoor activities.
ALWAYS ON HAND
- With compact size, lightweight design, your KINGMAX Multitool is always within reach and ready to work. All-around functionality.
10 Functions Pocket Tool Kit
- Sharp Knife
- Serrated Knife
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Regular Plier
- Wire Cutter
- One-word Screwdriver
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver Bit Adapter
- 9-in-1 Screwdriver set
9 screwdrivers bits comes with the Multitool in the package. Convenient to fix things indoor or outdoor. Beside for camping or outdoor activity, you can leave the KINGMAX Multitool in home or garage, it will be helpful when you need to repair something or cut something. Trust us, KINGMAX Multitool won’t let you disappointed.
Heavy Duty Blade
- With a locking blade, you can cut anything confidently. 3.1 inches blade is made of high carbon and high chromium 440C stainless steel, with treatment of 55 HRC hardness. Very sharp, black aluminum coating, good corrosion resistance and without reflection of light. It’s a strong support when you’re dealing with a complex environment.
Built-in Protection for Safety Use
- Blades can be dangerous and you can easily cut yourself without proper care. In order to make the multi-tool pocket knife safer to handle, KINGMAX has included an ingenious safeguard that prevents the blade from accidentally closing on your fingers by requiring you to push inwards to fold it.
- It is a combination of needle nose pliers, standard pliers and wire cutter.There is a variety of use conditions of the multitool pliers. The pliers are thick and durable with high hardness, it is hard enough to be used as window escape.
9-in-1 Screwdriver Set
- A screwdriver and 9-in-1 combination ,variety of different of types screwdrivers to meet most of your life needs.
Easy to carry&Store
- Durable nylon pouch is with the belt clip, you can carry and store the Multitool conveniently.
- KINGMAX multitool can be used for various DIY project, furniture improvement work and outdoor activity. It can serve as a bottle/can opener, knife/saw blade, pliers, screwdriver for camping, fishing, or hiking, as well as for everyday use around the house or office.
- To avoid personal injury, Please use tools according to their design. Improper use will lead to personal injury.
- When unfolding blades and sharp tools, point them away from you.
- When cutting or sawing. Direct the blade away from yourself. Keep free hand and loose clothing away from tools and blades in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Be sure tools are completely store when not in use. Do not leave sharp edges exposed. Store properly to prevent damage or injury.