About this item
- ULTIMATE SURVIVAL TOOL: REAPR tactical spear with powerful blade and durable staff; The ultimate addition to survival, outdoor, or hunting gear, designed to chop, saw, clear brush and impale fish
- THE BLADE: Partially serrated 8-inch blade with a fully serrated back edge; 2Cr13 steel, finished with a black-oxide coating; Cleans easy, resists rust, sharp right out of the package
- THE GRIP: 38.5 inch rugged nylon-fiberglass reinforced handle with TPR hi-grip for strength, comfort, and precision
- THE HEFT: 36.8 ounces of well-balanced weight; Cut or thrust with unparalleled precision
- THE PARTICULARS: 44 inch overall length; Rubberized TPR snap sheath protects the blade; This spear is no joke…please use with caution
From the manufacturer
REAPR TAC Javelin Serrated Spear
It’s survival of the fittest. Be the predator, not the prey, with the REAPR TAC Javelin Spear. Designed for piercing, prying, impaling, sticking, and breaching jobs, it’s the ultimate tactical spear. It features a 2Cr13 stainless steel precision cast head and 8″ partially serrated clip point blade with a black oxide finish. When life calls for a tactical response, take it on with REAPR by Sheffield.
- Blade Length: 8 Inches
- Handle Length: 38-1/2 Inches
- Overall Length: 46-1/2 Inches
8″ Partially Serrated Clip Point Blade with Black Oxide Coated Finish Minimizes Reflectivity
Nylon and Fiberglass Reinforced Handle with Bolt Reinforcement for Sturdy, Pressure-Proof Build; Grooved Grip (and TPR Upper Grip) Adds Comfort and Optimizes Aim
Lightweight, Durable Thermoplastic Rubber Snap Sheath
Never be caught in the field without your REAPR 11022 TAC Javelin Spear. Designed for piercing, prying, impaling, sticking, and breaching jobs, it’s the ultimate tactical spear. The Reapr Survival Spear’s 8 inch 2Cr13 stainless steel precision cast head, with its partially serrated clip-point blade and fully serrated back edge, has your covered anytime you need a tool to pierce, pry, cut, impale, or breach, and this is just the beginning of its usefulness. Handle construction and comfort is of paramount importance for an accurate spear. The Reaper Survival Spear’s nylon-fiberglass handle with bolt reinforcement provides a sturdy pressure-proof build, while a grooved grip allows for comfort and optimal aim. Safety is key with spears as well — and Reaper once again has you covered with a rubberized TPR snap sheath, keeping the blade secure, yet ready in an instant. This spear is a serious piece of survival equipment, please use with caution. When life calls for a tactical response, take it on with REAPR.