- Durable Design – Sturdy steel with black matt coating construction for extreme durability.
- Includes – Cross cooktop, support legs, combustion chamber, large fuel chamber.
- Easy to Use – Easy to store or transport, upgraded heavy-duty portable camping rocket stove can be assembled or disassembled within seconds. No need to buy gas, propane or use electricity, easy to find fuel such as branches,twigs, pine cones.
- Function Design – It can meet the needs of both cooking and heating. The large fuel chamber of the camp stove allows longer burn time and more efficient heat transfer while producing low fumes.
- Perfect for – Fishing,camping trips, backyard cooking, outdoor events, or survivalists
- Color: Black
- Fuel type: Wood
- Cook top 7.8”x 7.8”
- Height 13.7”
Easy to carry and transport on trips.
The stove is coated with black matt paint that can resist high temperatures.
It can meet the needs of both cooking and heating.
No need to buy gas, propane or use electricity.
- Portable rocket stove
- Sturdy steel construction
- Black matte paint
- Very convenient to carry
- Easy to install and use
- Provide powerful wood burning
- Perfect for outdoors, camping and hiking adventures
- can be used as a heater
How A Rocket Stove Works:
- The Elbow – a fire-proof L-shaped pipe with a 90deg bend in the middle. The horizontal portion of the elbow is the fuel chamber and air inlet. The vertical portion is the combustion chamber and chimney.
- The Stove Body – an insulated surround for the elbow, capable of withstanding the high heat from the elbow. A hole in the top allows the chimney to exit upwards.
- Fuel – ideally the fuel needs to sit up off the bottom of the fuel chamber. Normally a metal grate provides airflow under and around the fuel. This allows any ash to fall through and be removed.
- Cooking Grate – this allows you to place a cooking pot on top of the chimney. It maintains an air gap to allow hot rising gases to escape the elbow. it can blocks the wind from the bottom of the pot. This helps provide a better heat transfer for faster cooking.
Survivalist’s Dream Tool
Stanbroil rocket stoves is a modern-day survivalists or camping hobbyist dream device. Stanbroil rocket stove supports both cooking and warmth in a single device.
The small fuel sources are burned in a combustion chamber containing a verticle chimney, the design ensures nearly complete combustion. This means you’re getting more heat output or warmth cooking than traditional firepits or wood stoves.
Once you’ve assembled the rocket stove and loaded it with fuel, it’s easy to see why it’s such an efficient design and a wise investment.
PRODUCT DETAIL PRESENTATION:
Cooking grate is wide and will support large pots
Cross stand creates a stable platform for your pot.
Stanbroil rocket stove supports both cooking and warmth in a single device.
Cook top 10”x10”
Cross stand cooktop creates a stable platform for your pot.
Converts from box easily and quickly into a fully functional stove.
The stove is coated with black paint that can resist high temperatures of 1500℉.